ACADEMIC RESOURCE PROGRAM
Our Student Support Team (SST) provides academic support to students in order to help them to reach their full potential. The SST offers "push-in" small group support within the students' classroom as well as "pull-out" individual or small group lessons. The SST targets various areas and skills at different grade levels.
Kindergarten Through 5th Grade
- Reinforcement and intensive instruction of the basic skills in the Language Arts and Mathematics
- Orton Gillingham multisensory phonics for early literacy
- Writing and Grammar support
- Study and organizational skills
- Special support for test-taking
After school tutoring sessions (for a fee) are offered by qualified teachers from among the faculty.
Special language/speech therapies (for a fee) may be offered during the school day or after school.
The Office of Catholic Schools of the Archdiocese of Atlanta provides psycho-educational testing for students upon request by the school.