ACADEMIC RESOURCE PROGRAM
Our Student Support Team (SST) provides academic support to students in order to help them to reach their full potential. The SST offers "push-in" small group support within the students' classroom as well as "pull-out" individual or small group lessons. The SST targets various skills at different grade levels.
Our SST coordinator and Guidance Counselor meet regularly with classroom teachers to monitor the progress of our students and devise instructional strategies to improve our students' achievements.
Kindergarten Through 5th Grade
- Reinforcement and intensive instruction of the basic skills in the Language Arts and Mathematics
- Orton Gillingham multisensory phonics for early literacy
- Writing and Grammar support
- Study and organization skills
- Special support for test-taking
After school tutoring sessions (for a fee) are offered by qualified teachers from among the faculty.
Special language/speech therapies (for a fee) may be offered during the school day or after school.
The Office of Catholic Schools of the Archdiocese of Atlanta provides psycho-educational testing for students upon request by the school.