How to Apply
St. Catherine of Siena is currently accepting applications for limited openings for the 2017 - 2018 school year.
An application is required for each individual applicant. Incomplete applications will not be considered. A complete application consists of the following items:
- Completed Admissions Application form
- $155.00 non-refundable application fee
- Parish Verification Form (to be completed by your pastor for Catholic applicants only)
- Confidential Teacher Questionnaire (to be completed by the current teacher)
- Copies of Standardized Testing for the last two years (if applicable)
- Copies of Report Cards for the last two years (if applicable)
- Copies of birth certificate, baptismal certificate and First Communion certificate (for applicants in grades 3-8)
- Student Application Form (Grades 6-8 only)
- Final transcript to be submitted upon completion of current school year
All kindergarten applicants will undergo kindergarten readiness testing. Parents will be notified of the assigned testing appointment upon receipt of the application. Kindergarten testing for applicants will be held on March 4, 2017.
Applicants to grades 1-8 will be contacted to schedule an admissions test and shadow day. The purpose of the admissions test is to evaluate the student’s achievement levels in reading, math, and overall academic performance.
As a parochial school, St. Catherine of Siena Catholic School operates chiefly to serve the families of St. Catherine of Siena parish. Students will be considered for admission to St. Catherine of Siena Catholic School according to the following criteria:
- Parochial membership and involvement
- Academic ability
- Available space
- The desire of both student and parents to embrace Catholic education and to support the mission and policies of St. Catherine of Siena Catholic School.
Our admissions director will contact parents to schedule a time for an entrance test. All admission decisions are subject to the discretion and final approval of the principal and/or pastor.
St. Catherine of Siena Catholic School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to the students at these schools. St. Catherine of Siena Catholic School does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, nationality and ethnic origin in administration of their educational policies, admission policies, scholarship and loan programs and athletics or other school administered programs.