St. Catherine of Siena Catholic School Advisory Council
The purposes of the School Advisory Council are as follows:
- To support effective administration, operation and maintenance of the school.
- To provide a means of communication.
- To review and discuss programs in light of the administrative vision for the school.
- To develop and strengthen the relationship between the school and its supporting parish.
- To develop and strengthen the financial functioning and viability of the school
- To assist the administration in the implementation of the policies of the Archdiocese of Atlanta.
The Advisory Council generally holds three to four public meetings in a year but may meet more often as determined by the Principal. These public meetings are open to attendance by all parents.