Volunteer Opportunities with Home and School Association Committees
St. Catherine of Siena School unites with parents to serve its students and families. Parents are encouraged to participate in the many volunteer opportunities at the school. A vibrant Home and School Association with more than fifteen committees provide many volunteer opportunities for parents.
Home and School Association Mission Statement
The mission of the Home and School Association shall be to support and enrich the educational processes of the school. In that the school is a faith-based environment for the education of our students, the HSA must mirror the tradition, standards, and teaching of the Catholic faith. It is the duty of the association to keep in mind the welfare of the students with regard to all issues. This shall include:
- Providing spiritual opportunities and fellowship that develops a strong and meaningful Christian community among school families, faculty, and administration.
- Providing a vehicle of communication between parents and the school. Planning and coordinating fund-raising activities.
- Providing interesting and informative programs relevant to the needs of the school community.
Home and School Association Committees
HSA Committee Chairs list coming soon
- Campbell Soup and Box Top Labels
- Faculty and Staff Appreciation
- Fun Run
- Grandparents' Day
- Kroger/Publix Rewards
- Lunchroom Monitors
- My Coke Rewards
- New Family Ambassador
- Recess Monitors
- Room Parents
- School Support
- Service Day
- Spirit Wear
- Spiritual Life
- Wingo Bingo
Other Volunteer Opportunities
- Basketball and volleyball teams coaches
- Extracurricular activities leaders and assistants
- Annual Gala