St. Catherine of Siena Catholic School strives to provide appropriate assistance to families that want to provide a quality Catholic education to their children.
Tuition assistance applications are available each year from November to February for the upcoming school year. Assistance awards are communicated in early April. There is a period for appeals or new applications for assistance during April. New families that apply for admission to St. Catherine's after April may apply for tuition assistance by contacting the admissions director.
Tuition assistance is available to Catholic families. Awards are based on calculated need and the funds available to the school through the Archdiocese and other generous benefactors.
The deadline for tuition assistance application for the 2019-2020 school year was March 1, 2019. Families in need of tuition assistance after this application deadline should contact the Principal.
If you wish to appeal the tuition assistance decision made for your family, please click here to complete the “Appeals Process”.
In addition to regular tuition assistance, incoming students entering Kindergarten and students currently enrolled in a Georgia public school are eligible to receive tuition assistance through the G.R.A.C.E. Scholars program. Georgia Residents Assisting Children’s Education (G.R.A.C.E.) Scholars Inc. provides scholarships to children from families with financial need in grades K-12 (or accredited Pre-Kindergarten) for use at approved Catholic schools located in the State of Georgia.
GRACE Scholars Application Overview
To apply for G.R.A.C.E. Scholars, a family must demonstrate financial need. The process for application is as follows:
- Apply to the school
- Apply for financial aid through FACTS Tuition Aid
- Complete the GRACE application, one per student. Click here for the application. Click here for the Spanish version
- Submit the completed GRACE Scholars Inc. Family Registration Form to the school
- Upon acceptance of the student by the school, the school then forwards materials to GRACE Scholars, Inc.
- Qualifying families are notified by GRACE Scholars, Inc. of thescholarship amount awarded. This information is copied to the school.
- GRACE Scholars, Inc. issues a check in the family's name directly to the school. The family endorses the award check to the school in order to reduce the tuition balance.
Learn more about GRACE Scholars by visiting www.gracescholars.org