Tuition and Payment Schedule
Tuition and Payment Schedules for the 2018-2019 School Year
New Applicant Fee
A NON-REFUNDABLE $155 application fee must accompany each new application. A registration fee is also due upon acceptance.
The choice of Catholic education entails financial sacrifice on the part of both the employees and families. Tuition is the primary source of financial support for the academic programs of St. Catherine of Siena Catholic School.
The tuition scale for an active Catholic family* is as follows:
- One student: $7,850 (all inclusive of technology, textbook, and field trip fees)
- Sibling rate ($600 discount for each sibling): $7,250 (all inclusive of technology, textbook, and field trip fees)
- 8th Grade Activity Fee of $250 (covers cost of all additional activities specific to 8th grade students.) This fee will be billed in August and withdrawn in two installments.
*Active Catholic families support the Church through sacrificial giving of time, talent, and treasure.
Tuition for students of families that are designated as non-active Catholic by their home parish and non-Catholic families is $8,400.
A $500 per student tuition deposit is due upon acceptance.
There are three schedules of payments. All tuition payment options are processed through the FACTS Tuition Management website.
1. Annual: A 2% discount is offered for families paying in full on either the June 5 or June 20 payment dates. (If you are receiving tuition assistance, you are not eligible for the 2% discount.) For families choosing the annual schedule of payment, the $500 per student deposit is still due on April 14th. FACTS fee for this option is $15.00
2. Semi-annual: payments are due July 21, 2018 and January 20, 2019. FACTS fee for this option is $15.003. 11-month: payments are due monthly from July 20, 2018 to May 20, 2019. FACTS fee for this option is $50.00. Families may also choose a 10 month plan instead of 11 months.
A credit card payment option is available (FACTS charges a small processing fee for credit card payments.) Payment dates remain the 5th and 20th of each month for all payments. Automatic withdrawal will be the only means of payment accepted for the semi-annual and monthly plans. Failure to remit payments in a timely manner may result in administrative action. Report cards and official transcripts will be held until tuition payments are current or an alternate payment plan has been approved by the principal/pastor.
Tuition assistance award notifications will be emailed through FACTS for families who submitted a tuition assistance application prior to the March 1st deadline. Applications received after the March 1st deadline will be reviewed during the appeals process. Notifications will be sent at the beginning of May for qualifying families.