Tuition and Payment Schedule
Tuition and Payment Schedules for the 2019-2020 School Year
New Applicant Fee
A NON-REFUNDABLE $155 application fee must accompany each new application. A registration fee is also due upon acceptance.
The choice of Catholic education entails financial sacrifice on the part of both the employees and families. Tuition is the primary source of financial support for the academic programs of St. Catherine of Siena Catholic School.
The tuition scale for an active Catholic family* is as follows:
- One student: $7,990
- Sibling rate: $7,490 ($500 discount for each sibling)
* Active Catholic families support the Church through sacrificial giving of time, talent, and treasure.
Tuition for students of families that are non-Catholic or designated as non-active Catholic by their parish will be $8,600.
Eighth grade students have an activity fee of $250 to cover all additional activities specific to the eighth grade year (for example, overnight retreat, graduation banquet). All middle school students will have a technology fee of $150.
A $500 per student tuition deposit is due through FACTS Tuition Management Monday, April 15, 2019 for families that did not take advantage of the early deposit incentive. Families experiencing extenuating circumstances that affect their ability to observe the deadline for the tuition deposit are encouraged to contact the principal to discuss an alternate plan.
We will continue to offer three schedules of payment. All tuition payment options will be processed through the FACTS Tuition Management website.
1. Annual: A 2% discount is offered for families paying in full on either the June 5 or June 20 payment dates. (If you are receiving tuition assistance, you are not eligible for the 2% discount.) Families that choose the annual schedule of payment must still pay the $500 per student deposit by April 15.
2. Semi-annual: payments are due July 22, 2019 and January 20, 2020.
3. 10 &11-month: payments are due monthly from July 22, 2019 to May 20, 2020.
Tuition assistance award notifications will be emailed through the FACTS website to families that submitted a tuition assistance application by the March 1 deadline. Families that submitted a tuition assistance application after the deadline may receive an award shortly after the tuition assistance appeals period, at the beginning of May.
We understand your many financial obligations and appreciate the great sacrifices you make in order to provide a Catholic education for your children at St. Catherine of Siena Catholic School.