The mission of St. Catherine of Siena Catholic School is to unite with family and community to provide an excellent academic and religious education, developing the whole child while encouraging individual talents and abilities in a Christ-centered environment. In imitation of St. Catherine, faithful daughter of the Church, we provide a formation grounded in truth through which we engage the culture, setting the world ablaze with the love of Christ.
As an accredited school by the Southern Association of Independent Schools (SAIS) and the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS), St. Catherine of Siena Catholic School maintains a strategic plan to uphold its commitment to excellence and continuous improvement. The purpose of this plan is to identify central issues, concerns, and opportunities.
Committees chaired by a member of the School Advisory Council address the goals and objectives of our strategic plan in an on-going basis to ensure steady progress.
- To support effective administration, operation, and maintenance of the school.
- To provide a means of communication.
- To review and discuss programs in light of the administrative vision for the school.
- To develop and strengthen the relationship between the school and its supporting parish.
- To develop and strengthen the financial functioning and viability of the school.
- To assist the administration in the implementation of the policies of the Archdiocese of Atlanta.