Academic Resource Program
Our Student Success Team (SST) is a committee of administrators, teachers, and support personnel who are responsible for identifying students that require alternative instructional, organizational, or behavioral strategies in order to be successful in school. Resource personnel offer "push-in" small group support within the students' classroom as well as "pull-out" individual or small group lessons targeted at various skills throughout different grade levels.
Kindergarten - 5th Grade
- Reinforcement and intensive instruction of the basic skills in the Language Arts and Mathematics
- Orton Gillingham's Multisensory Phonics for early literacy
- Writing and Grammar support
- Study and organization skills
- Special support for test-taking
The SST coordinator regularly meets with classroom teachers to monitor the progress of our students identified as requiring additional resources. The Office of Catholic Schools of the Archdiocese of Atlanta provides psycho-educational testing for students based on data collected and upon request by the school. Special language/speech therapies (for a fee) may be offered during the school day or after school.